InAgent Inc.™ Client Agreement
- Earnings Disclaimer: InAgent Inc.™ (Company) is a leading provider of training and marketing products and services. Your investment today is strictly for said training and marketing materials and does not in any way constitute a franchise or business opportunity or guarantee of earnings; as in any program, because your success with this program also depends on your efforts and cooperation that you will make a certain dollar amount in a specific period of time. The only guarantee we make is this is not a get-rich-quick scheme; if you do not use the program and put forth the required efforts, you will not make any monies whatsoever. Furthermore, we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our Company, InAgent Inc.™ and its affiliates and customers are examples of what others have accomplished. There is no guarantee that you will make the levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire.
- Refund policy: Your investment today is being purchased under the laws and regulations of the Province of Ontario, Canada, including applicable recission laws.
- Fees: All fees are in CAD with any applicable taxes included. In exchange for the services provided hereunder, Client shall pay to Company a fee equal to the amount provided above. CREDIT CARD CHARGES MAY APPEAR AS “INAGENT INC” or “PROPERTY PROPHETS CONSULTING GROUP INC.” ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.
- Company Confidentiality: Company will take reasonable efforts not to use or disclose, nor permit employees, contractors, or agents to use or disclose, any nonpublic information received by Client, including but not limited to financial or personal information, except as necessary to perform Company’s obligations hereunder or as expressly authorized by Client. Company will treat such information as confidential and will share it with its employees, contractors, and Agents on a need-to-know basis only. Company hereby represent as and warrants that to all employees, contractors and Agents have entered into agreements pursuant to which they are obligated to protect the confidentiality of all nonpublic information provided by the Company. Client or any third party in connection with the contracted services.
- Client Confidentiality: Client will not use or disclose any nonpublic information received from the Company, its employees, contractors, or agents, including but not limited to any financial or personal information, except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- Proprietary Rights: InAgent Inc.™ and its training facilitator, Real Estate Training Club authorizes you member access and viewing capabilities of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- Relationship of Parties: Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed by the parties hereto or by any third person to create the relationship of principal and agent or partnership or joint venture or any association between the parties hereto other than independent contraction parties.
- Indemnification: Client will hold harmless and indemnify Company from and damage, loss, expense, or liability resulting from any other contracts or real estate related transactions Client enters or engages in. This hold harmless and indemnification shall survive the termination of this Agreement from any cause whatsoever.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement contains the entire Agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and may not be changed, amended, modified, or terminated except by an instrument in writing signed by the Company and Client. This Agreement may be signed by Company and Client. This Agreement may be signed in counterparts, via click-through acceptance or by clicking the check box or by other electronic means, any one of which shall be deemed to be an original. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be considered severed from the rest of this Agreement and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect as if the invalid provision had not been included.
If you are paying by credit card, your order will be processed immediately.
You will be contacted via email and or telephone by a representative of InAgent within 72 hours to welcome you to the program, to give you complete access to the InAgent Designation program/Real Estate Agent: Investor Success System™.
Client agrees to make us aware of any problems that may interfere or interrupt the client’s membership access and access to the downloadable materials.
I understand, agree, and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and InAgent™, and that by checking the approval box, you indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
Client Name: _____________ Date: ______________
If you have any questions concerning your order or need to contact us for any reason. Please contact us at info@InAgent.ca Additionally, our mailing address is 33 Pearl Street Mississauga ON L5M 1X1.